यह पोस्ट आप इस भाषा में भी पढ़ सकतें हैं - हिन्दी (Hindi)
How To Complain To The Prime Minister? As we all know very well that corruption in our country is at its peak. Our prime minister Narendra Modi is trying his best to stop corruption and make India a corruption-free country. We, as citizens of this country, also hold the responsibility to help him in making our country corruption-free. We have been taught that whenever we see any corruption happening, in any way, we have to inform the authorities. But most of the time, these authorities are equally corrupt, and it is not safe to involve with them. In that case, we can always turn towards our PM and make him aware of the particular corrupt action that happened in front of us.
How To Complain To The Prime Minister –
But have you ever thought how are you going to reach PM on this topic?
Prime Minister of a country is not a common man, and unlike a common man, a lot of people want to meet him/her. Everybody has different reasons to meet the prime minister. For example, some people want to meet the PM for some complaints, or maybe others want to meet him to make some requests regarding the country. Or many others just want to meet with him/her.
Now you may be wondering, but how am I going to reach the Prime Minister? Don’t worry, we got you covered. In this article, we are going to tell you all the ways in which you can contact the PM of our country.
- Narendra Modi Scheme List 2019 | List of Schemes launched by Prime Minister 2019
- What is Khelo India Program? How to register online for Khelo India?
- How To Get The Kisan Credit Card Loan? KCC Loan Scheme 2019, Eligibility, Benefits And Rules
- How To Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana Free Hospital List 2019?
- [Form Download] What IS EWS Certificate? How To Apply For 10 Percent Reservation Certificate?
How to reach PM with the help of the letter?
If you want to contact the prime minister for making some complaint, or appeal, in either case, you can write a letter to the prime minister. All you have to do is to write a letter normally, just like you write any other letter, and send it to the prime minister’s official address. While writing the letter, just describe your problem or query, or complaint, as detailed as possible, and send it to the office address of the prime minister. Along with this, don’t forget to mention your mobile number at the end of the letter which can be used to reach back to you in case of any need in the future. You can send your letter to the following address –
Address of PM’s office
Prime Minister office, South Block, Rayseena hill,
New Delhi – 110011 India.
How To Complain To The Prime Minister?
Have you ever thought there must be a way to get your complaint to PM with the help of the internet?
Well, yes, there definitely is.
You can reach Prime Minister online. For this, you will have to visit the official website www.pmindia.gov.in . There is an option for “Mann ki Baat” on the website, where you can type your queries and questions in order to get them addressed by the prime minister.
- If you want to complain about something to the prime minister, you can visit the website https://pgportal.gov.in/ and get your complaint registered there. You can also click here to reach the website.
- For registering any complaint, first of all, you will have to give all details about you, your name, address, mobile number, and email id, and then type your complaint and click the submit button. After clicking the submit button, your complaint will reach the prime minister.
Moving forward, how can you register your complaint by call or fax machine?
If you don’t want to hassle much, you can even reach Prime Minister on phone call. For this, you will have to make a phone call to the phone in PM’s office and talk to them to register your complaint. Along with this, you can also use a fax machine to register your complaint to the prime minister.
*PM office phone number – 011-23012312
*PM office fax number – 011-2301 9545, 23016857
How to contact PM using a phone application?
As we all know, PM Modi has already launched his own app “Narendra Modi App”. The sole purpose of launching this application was to allow people to reach him in case of any query or complaint. In this app, you can write your “Mann ki Baat” meaning speaking your heart out to the prime minister. You just have to download this mobile application on your Android or iOS smartphone and register your complaint in the application. It will reach the prime minister’s office.
For all you social media activists out there, you can also reach out to the PM of the country.
Yes. Social Media has become one of the best methods for reaching out to anybody, and to much amaze, our prime minister is also active on most of the social media platforms. If you want to reach out to PM on various social media platforms, you can contact him here:
- Facebook – www.faceboo.com/narendramodi
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/narendramodi
- YouTube – www.youtube.com/narendramodi
- Official Website – https://www.narendramodi.in/
Complaint Redressal Procedure –
As we all know, the prime minister receives thousands of these requests and complaints daily and it is not possible for a single person to read and solve every one of these queries and complaints. So, these complaints are forwarded to different ministries, parts or state governments according to the area of interest of the problem received.
The complaint registration number is also tagged on that application which is transferred to the concerned department or ministry or state government. Along with this, a copy is endorsed. The applicant can always check the status of his/her complaint on the official website https://pgportal.gov.in/Status/Index
PM Complaint Status of Public Grievances-
- In addition to this, if you need to know any information regarding the complaint to PM you can call the toll-free number 01123 38 6447.
- In addition, Cases where complaints are sent to the appropriate authority, the same officer holds the right to salvage it. Therefore, to obtain any kind of information about such a complaint, you will have to reach out to the same officer.
- In modern times, all the complaint redressal work in PM’s office has been computerized and does not include much paperwork.
So, guys, this was some basic information you need if you want to reach out to the prime minister of the country. If you found this information useful, share it with your friends and family on social media, and if you have any query or question, you can always reach out to us via comment box below. We will reply as soon as possible.
यह पोस्ट आप इस भाषा में भी पढ़ सकतें हैं - हिन्दी (Hindi)