This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
Registration on Delhi e-district portal – Delhi State Government is operating a variety of welfare schemes for the poor citizens of the state. Eligible citizens have to apply to avail the benefits of these schemes. After applying, their eligibility is checked. And if he is found eligible for that scheme. So they are given the benefit of that scheme. But the biggest problem with the poor is this. That no government employee listens to them. Whenever a poor citizen wants to apply for the benefit of any government scheme. Then it is rotated in the office. Even after running a lot, even a poor person can not get the benefits of a scheme.
So now the Delhi State Government is using digital technology to provide the benefits of all government schemes and services to the citizens of the state. Now any citizen can apply online for any government scheme or service online at home. And can get the benefit of the scheme. For this, the facility of Delhi e-district portal has been provided to the citizens of the state. Any citizen on this portal can get the benefit of the schemes and services provided by the government by registering.
If you also want to register yourself on the e-district portal. And want to take advantage of the schemes and services offered by the government. So, through this article, you will be informed about the process of registration on the Delhi E-District Portal. You can complete your registration at the Delhi e-district portal using the information given here.
What is Delhi e-district portal?
Delhi e-district portal has been created to provide the benefits of all government services and schemes to the citizens of the state by the Delhi State Government. Through this portal, any citizen can apply online for schemes being run by the Delhi government. And they can get their benefits. The main purpose of the Delhi E-District portal is to make all the services accessible to the citizens of the country. And bring transparency to the functions of the departments. Apart from this, the government is also working to Finish corruption in the state through the E-District service portal.
- How To Get The Kisan Credit Card Loan? KCC Loan Scheme 2019, Eligibility, Benefits And Rules
- How To Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana Free Hospital List 2019?
- [Form Download] What IS EWS Certificate? How To Apply For 10 Percent Reservation Certificate?
- How To Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana 2019? Application Form
- How To Check Your Name In Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2019? Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List 2019
Documents required for registration on Delhi e-District portal –
You need to have some required documents for your registration on the Delhi e-district portal started by the Delhi State Government. Through which you can register on this portal. This document is as follows:
- Identity certificate – as this portal is only launched for citizens of Delhi. Therefore, to use this portal you will have to submit your identity certificate such as Aadhaar Card Voter, ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, etc. Only then will you be able to use the portal.
- Mobile number
- Internet connection
How to register on Delhi e-district portal –
If you want to register on Delhi E-District Portal. And want to get the benefits of all the services provided by the government. You can easily register yourself at the Delhi e-district portal by following the steps, being told here. And you can get the benefits of the online services provided by the government by sitting at home.
- To create an account on Delhi E-District Portal, you will first have to go to the official website of the portal https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. If you want to go Direct click here.
- After reaching the website, you will have to click on the New User option of the Citizen Corner Section.
- As soon as you click on this option. A new page will open in your system screen.
- On this page, you will first need to select that document. Through which you want to register. You can select one of the Aadhar card or Voter ID card to register.
- After selecting the document, you will have to fill out the number of that document in the box given below.
- After this, the CAPTCHA code will be filled in the given box and click on the Submit button.
- As soon as you fill up all the information, click on the submit button. A citizen registration form will open in your system screen. In this form, you will have to fill your personal information.
Registration Process Step By Step On Delhi E-District Portal –
Note – Here you have to fill all the information according to the document which you have selected. If you fill any wrong information. Your registration can be rejected.
- After filling all the information, you will have to submit your form.
- After submitting the form, your registration will be done on the Delhi e-portal portal. And an Acknowledgment slip will also appear on the screen.
- The registration slip will show your user name, date, off berth, gender, registration date, email id, etc. You can also download it for future use.
- Along with this, your user ID and password will also be sent to your mobile number. You can log in to the portal through an ID password which is sent to your mobile number. And you can use this portal.
Services available on the Delhi e-District portal –
Many services have been provided by the government on the Delhi e-district portal. Along with this, new facilities are also being added to the citizens. Which you can use through this portal. The services and schemes available on the Delhi e-District portal are as follows. For whom you can apply through your account –
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE –
- 1 Issuance of Caste (OBC) Certificate
- 2 Issuance of Caste (SC) Certificate
- 3 Issuance of Solvency Certificate
- 4 Issuance of Domicile Certificate
- 5 Issuance of Income Certificate
- 6 Issuance of Land Status Report
- 7 Mutation
- 8 Issuance of Delayed Birth Order
- 9 Issuance of Delayed Death Order
- 10 Issuance of Surviving Member Certificate
- 11 Issuance of Lal Dora Certificate
- 12 Issuance of Caste (ST) Certificate
- 13 Registration of Marriage
- 14 Solemnization of Marriage
- 15 Enrollment as Civil Defence Volunteer
- 16 Grant of License of Cinematograph
- 17 Renewal of License of Cinematograph
- 18 Provisional Certificate of Cinematograph
- 19 Issuance of Permanent Identity Card to the Disabled Person
- 20 Payment and Relief Service
- 21 Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WELFARE –
- 22 Handicap Pension Scheme
- 23 Delhi Family Benefit Scheme
WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT –
- 24 Delhi Pension Scheme to Women in Distress
DEPARTMENT OF FOOD & SUPPLY –
- 25 Surrender of AAY/Priority Household Card
- 26 FPS Change in the AAY/Priority Household Card
- 27 Head of Family Change in the AAY/Priority Household Card
- 28 Other Details Updation in the AAY/Priority Household Card
- 29 Updation of Member Details in the AAY/Priority Household Card
- 30 New Member Addition in the AAY/Priority Household Card
- 31 Member Deletion in the AAY/Priority Household Card
- 32 Issuance of Priority Household Card
DEPARTMENT OF WELFARE OF SC/ST –
- 33 Pre Matric Scholarship schemes for SC
- 34 Scholarship/Merit Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students for the in School(for Class I to XII) and for OBC (Class VI to XII)
- 35 Financial Assistance for purchase of Stationery to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Category
- 36 Merit Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students of College/Professional Institutions
- 37 Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students(PMS-OBC)
- 38 Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students(PMS-OBC)
- 39 Reimbursement of Tuition Fees for Students Belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Category
- 40 Post matric Scholarship schemes for SC
HIGHER EDUCATION –
- 41 Modified Higher Education and Skill Development Guarantee Scheme
- 42 Merit-cum-Means Income Linked Financial Assistance Scheme of Delhi Higher Education Aid Trust
LABOUR DEPARTMENT –
- 43 Approval of Installation of Passenger Lift, Lift Shaft and Machine Room
- 44 Grant of Registration of Establishment employing Building Workers of BOCW (RE&CS) Act, 1996
- 45 Application Form for Issuance of Certificate of Competency Class-I (Electrical Supervisor)
- 46 Application Form for Grant of Electrical Contractor’s Licence
- 47 Grant of Registration of Establishment Employing Contract Labour under Section 7 of Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
- 48 Grant of Licence for Contractor under Section 12 of Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
- 49 Grant of License For Working Of Passenger Lift
- 50 Periodical Inspection of Lifts
BSES RAJDHANI POWER LTD. –
- 51 Issuance of New Connection
- 52 Bill payment of Energy Charges
- 53 Status Tracking of request/complaint
- 54 Modification in Category (low to high or high to low)
- 55 Load change (enhancement or reduction)
- 56 Modification in Address
- 57 Modification in Name
BSES YAMUNA POWER LTD –
- 58 Bill payment of Energy Charges
- 59 Status Tracking of request/complaint
- 60 Modification in Name
- 61 Issuance of New Connection
- 62 Load change (enhancement or reduction)
- 63 Modification in Category (low to high or high to low)
- 64 Modification in Address
TATA POWER – DDL –
- 65 Status Tracking of request/complain
- 66 Modification in Category (low to high or high to low)
- 67 Issuance of New Connection
- 68 Load change (enhancement or reduction)
- 69 Bill payment of Energy Charges
- 70 Modification in Name
- 71 Modification in Address
DELHI JAL BOARD –
- 72 Bill Payment
- 73 Application Tracking
- 74 Reopening Delhi
- 75 Mutation Delhi
- 76 Issuance of New Connection Delhi
Delhi e-district Portal Helpline Number –
If you have to face any type of problem. Or you have to file any kind of complaint, you can contact by contact details as described below –
Phone Number – 011-23935730, 011-23935731, 011-23935732, 011-23935733, 011-23935734
Email ID – edistrictgrievance [at] Gmail [dot] com
Official site – https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
Click here to see Department Wise Contact Details.
So, Friends, this was the information about registering on the Delhi E-District Portal. You can take the benefits of all the services provided by the Government by registering yourself at the Delhi e-district portal. If you like this information, then share it with your friends as well. So that they can get this information too. Also, if you have any questions, comment in the comment box below. We will answer your questions soon.
This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
जरुरी सूचना :- यह वेबसाइट किसी भी सरकारी योजना के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट नहीं है | और न ही किसी सरकारी संस्था से जुड़ी है। कृपया इसे आधिकारिक वेबसाइट न समझें और अपना संपर्क / व्यक्तिगत जानकारी जैसे - आधार नंबर या मोबाइल नंबर की जानकारी नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स में न दें | इस साईट को हमारी टीम द्वारा आपको सामाजिक , सरकारी , बैंकिंग और अन्य तरह की जरुरी जानकारी आप तक पहुचाने के लिए बनाया गया है | साईट पर उपलब्ध सभी जानकारी विभाग की ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट , खबरों की वेबसाइट और न्यूज़ पेपर द्वारा ली जाती हैं | जिसमें ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट की लिंक भी दी जाती है |
कोई भी जानकारी का उपयोग करने से पहले विभाग की ऑफिसियल साईट जरुर चेक करें | कभी कभी लेख लिखने के बाद ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट में फेरबदल कर दिया जाता है | इसके साथ ही लेख लिखने में गलती संभव है | इसलिए प्रत्येक जानकारी की समीक्षा अन्य श्रोंतों से भी कर ले | यदि साइट पर उपलब्ध किसी जानकारी से आपको कोई परेशानी है तो आप हमें कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट करके जरुर बताएं | हमें उसे जल्द से जल्द सही करने की कोशिश करेंगें ||| धन्यवाद ||