यह पोस्ट आप इस भाषा में भी पढ़ सकतें हैं - हिन्दी (Hindi)
Nowadays, as soon as a student completes his graduation, his next greatest fear is placement. This fear is continuously stressing him out whether he will job placements or not. Unemployment in our country is increasing at alarming rates. Due to this, the country’s youth is in great problem. The government is also trying its best to create new employment opportunities for the youth. In this regard, Prime Minister’s PMRY-Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana 2019 is proving to be of core help.
On one hand, Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana will provide employment opportunities to the youth of the country, and on the other hand, this is going to contribute to the development of the country. And not to forget, unemployment will also be reduced in the country.
So, for those of you who don’t have any clue about what this PMRY is, do not worry guys, we are here to help you. By the end of this article, many of your questions would have been adequately answered, such as what is PMRY, etc.
Now, the main question, what exactly is Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2019 –
This scheme was introduced by the Prime Minister of India, which will help the unemployed youth get a stable job, and this scheme will also help in fighting the problem of unemployment in our country. Under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana, unemployed youth of the country will get the loan on a reasonably low rate of interest in them to invest the money in their own business. They can start their own employment and this is also going to help them to get a stable job.
There is a great number of youth in our country who want to start their own business but are unable to do so due to the lack of funds. Every business requires a capital amount for starting. This amount is not a small one to be owned by every young person in the country. And no business can be started without this initial amount.
That is why Prime Minister Narendra Modi wants to help the youth of the country in starting up their own employment. Through the medium of this step, they can be the bosses of their own jobs, and the problem of unemployment will also be checked around the country which is ultimately going to contribute towards the development of the country.
- How To Check Your Name In Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2019? Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List 2019
- What Is NPA? Types Of Non-Performing Assets
So, you must be thinking, if you can get PMRY loan or not –
Here are the eligibility terms for PMRY 2019—
- To apply for this loan, the age of the borrower must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Only the citizens of India can apply for this loan.
- To apply for this loan, the borrower must be 8th pass academically.
- The annual family income of the borrower’s family must not be more than 4 lacs.
- There are some special benefits for special cases of people like a past army man, or physically disabled person.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana 2019 interest rate –
According to the guidelines given by PMRY 2019, interest rates will be levied on the amount to be provided under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana based on the amount of loan required from time to time. This also depends on the basis of activity, between the ages of 6 to 18 months will be between 3 and 7 years after the initial period.
Cost of the Plan-
The cost of this plan is different for different areas of work. It is 1 lac rupees in the field of business, 2 lac rupees in service and industry sector, and 10 lac rupees for the fixed loan and operating capital.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana 2019 Click here to download the application form.
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana 2019 –
Below are some essential documents which are needed in order to get the loan under PMRY 2019 –
- The borrower must have an Aadhar card to prove his identity.
- The borrower must be an 8th class passed out from some recognized school. The printed proof of that, like certificate and mark sheet, are also needed.
- The annual family income of the borrower’s family must be lower than 4 lacs.
- You must have proof of income as well.
Application Process for Loan under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana 2019 –
So, if you are eligible according to the above conditions, you now need the steps by which you can apply for this loan. Given below are the steps which should be kept in mind while applying for this loan under PMRY 2019.
- To provide loans under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2019, beneficiaries are selected to get the benefit of this scheme by the district level or sub-committee formed at the administrative level.
- After that interview of all the applicants are taken and their document proofs are also verified.
- After the verification is done, the committee sends the application letters of the selected applicants in order to get permission from the banks.
- After permitted by the bank, selected applicants are provided the asked loan amount to the applicant.
- For more details click here.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana (PMRPY) –
- The loan process is given in a maximum of 7500 cash and 5 percent of the total project cost has to be applied to the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme, business progress made by the beneficiaries is reviewed by the review committee.
- Along with that, an interest relief of 6 to 8 months is allowed for the payment of the loan. The loan amount has to be paid in 3 to 7 years in easy installments. The government is working to make this scheme even easier.
- For further information, you can always visit the website https://pmrpy.gov.in/.
So, guys, this was how the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana 2019 works. If you find this information useful, do not forget to share it with your friends and family. And if you have any further queries or question-related to this, do not hesitate to reach out to us in the comment box down below. We will reply to your query as soon as possible.
Thank You !!
यह पोस्ट आप इस भाषा में भी पढ़ सकतें हैं - हिन्दी (Hindi)