यह पोस्ट आप इस भाषा में भी पढ़ सकतें हैं - हिन्दी (Hindi)
Electricity has become such an object of need, which is available in almost every household today. Today there is a lot of power spread in the village too. But electricity bills in the town are not able to reach the base every month. So if you do not want to go to the power office. Also, to avoid any problem, you already want to check Electricity Bill Status online. So here we are going to tell you how you can check the online electricity bill from your mobile sitting at home. Also, in the next post, we will show how you can pay the electricity bill online.
You live in any corner of the country. What is your electricity bill this month? To check this, you will have to follow some easy steps mentioned below. You can quickly check the electricity bills of all the states like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat, Punjab, Rajasthan Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Uttarakhand etc.
Ways to check Online Electricity Bill Status –
There are two ways to check the Electricity Bill Status online. The first way you can check the electricity bill is by going to the official online website. In another way, you can check your electricity bill by downloading the mobile app. I am telling you differently about both methods.
How to Check Electricity Bill Status by downloading the app –
Friends, mobile apps exist for almost every service today. Similarly, to check the Electricity Bill Status, the official app is also available on the Google Play Store. You can find out the electricity bill using the application, as described below.
- First of all, you have to click on the list below with the name of your state as well as the name of the company supplying the electricity in your state.
How To Check Electricity Bill Status Online –
- After selecting the name of the state, now the website of that power supply company will open.
- Here you will see a box in which you have to enter your ten-digit BP number.
- As soon as you enter your 10-digit BP number, click on the next arrow and proceed.
- You will further get the option to fill the captcha code on the page. In this option, you have to fill the captcha code you see.
- After filling the code, click on the Next arrow and proceed.
- After filling the captcha code, when you go ahead, the full details of your entire month’s electricity bill will be revealed on your mobile screen.
- In these details, the name of the consumer, bill number, bill of the month, the last date of depositing the bill, the total electricity bill and how much head charge you will have to pay. You will find all the details here.
Note – Here, I have told you about checking Chhattisgarh Electricity Bill Status. You can check the electricity bill of any state in the same way. For the state whose statement you want to check, click on the name of the state given above.
How to check the electricity bill status online from the official website –
If you want, you can also check the electricity bill online by visiting the website. For this, you have to visit the website of the company supplying the electricity in your state. Every state has its website. Such as www.tssouthernpower.com for Telangana. Because TSSPDCL supplies the company’s electricity in Telangana. Below I am going to tell you in detail how you can check your electricity bill of your state through an online website.
Names of companies supplying the electricity in all states –
Before getting to know about checking and paying Electricity Bill Status through an online website, here, I want to tell you the names of companies supplying the electricity in all states. Because you have to visit the site of the same company for every state. Below is a list of the names of all the states and the names of the power companies that supply them.
- Andhra Pradesh APPDCL, APNPDCL, APCPDCL,
- Assam – APDCL,
- Bihar – NBPDCL in North Bihar and SBPDCL in South Bihar
- Chandigarh – Chandigarh Electricity Department,
- Chhattisgarh – CSPDCL,
- Delhi – Tata Power, BSES Goa
- Goa – Electricity Department
- Gujarat – DGVCL, PGVCL, PGVCL, MGVCL
- Haryana – DHBVN, UHBVN
- Himachal – Pradesh HPSEB
- Karnataka – BESCOM, HESCOM, HESCOM
- Kerala – KSEB
- Madhya Pradesh – MPPKVVCL, MPMKVVCL
- Maharashtra – MAHADISCOM, SNDL Nagpur, Reliance Infrastructure, Tata Power Mumbai
- Manipur – MSPDCL
- Meghalaya – MEPDCL
- Odisha – NESCO, WESCO, SOUTHCO
- Punjab – PSPCL
- Rajasthan – JVVNL, AVVNL, JDVVNL
- Sikkim – Energy and Power Department Government of Sikkim
- Tamil Nadu – TANGEDCO
- Telangana – TSSPDCL
- Uttar Pradesh – UPPCL
- Uttarakhand – UPCL
- West Bengal – CESC WBSEDCL
Above, we have mentioned the names of companies supplying electricity to all the states. Now we are going to talk about how to check the Electricity Bill Status through the official website. And how to pay it.
Electricity bill check online –
Here, let me tell you that it is not possible to see the Electricity Bill Status through the online website without creating a user account in all states. For this, you will first have to create an account by looking at the necessary information on the website of your state. After that, you can check your electricity bill and other information. Here I can tell you how to check the electricity bills through the online website in Telangana state. He is going to tell
- In the First step, you have to go https://www.tssouthernpower.com/.
- After that, click on “Electricity Billing Information” on the home page.
- After clicking on this option, you have to click on the online bill inquiry.
- Here you have to fill three pieces of information.
- First of all, you have to fill the name of your district. After that, you fill your subdivision, and after that, you fill your service number.
- After that, you click on the submit button. As soon as you click on the submit button. You will be told all the information about your Electricity Bill Status.
In this way, you can check your Electricity Bill Status online. You can also make online payments if you face any problem. So you can ask us by commenting. Also, if you like this information, then share it with your friends. Thank you…
यह पोस्ट आप इस भाषा में भी पढ़ सकतें हैं - हिन्दी (Hindi)