यह पोस्ट आप इस भाषा में भी पढ़ सकतें हैं - हिन्दी (Hindi)
Atal pension yojana – Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has started the Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojana under which more than 8 crore accounts have already been opened. After the immense success of this scheme, he opened many such schemes for the welfare of the people of the country. There are two key schemes in this – PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and the second plan is Atal Pension Yojana.
The main purpose of the Atal Pension Scheme is to make the future of the nation’s citizens bright. Social security is provided to older Indians. Now if you don’t know what is the Prime Minister Atal Pension Scheme and how can you get the benefit of this scheme? To get the complete information, read this post carefully to the last and all your doubts will be gone.
So, for those of you who have no clue about what is this Atal Pension scheme, do not worry guys, as we are here to help you. We are going to clear all your doubts and queries regarding this topic. All you need to do is continue to read this article up until the end.
So, the first question, what exactly is PM Atal Pension Yojana?
Atal Pension Yojana has been implemented to provide social security for the old age people of India. The benefit of this scheme can be obtained by the people of low and middle-class society. This scheme encourages such people in society to save and invest. The biggest benefit of this scheme will be to the poor people of the society. At the same time, the Government of India has decided to contribute 50% of donor’s contributions to the year’s contribution to the 5 years or 1000 rupees whichever is less. This contribution will be received only by those people who are not income taxpayers.
Before inaugurating the Atal Pension Scheme, Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley had said in the budget speech in February 2015 –
“It is sad that when there will be only one generation for our younger generation, there will be no tension. Encouraged by the immense success of the Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojana, I propose to celebrate universal social security system for all Indians. This will ensure that no Indian citizen has to worry about the winds of the disease accident in old age. “
Here are some other details about – Atal Pension Scheme 2019 –
With these objectives, the launch of the Atal Pension Yojana as a National Pension Scheme has been done from June 1, 2015. The main aim of this scheme is to provide social security every month to the people of the unorganized sector of the society with a minimum contribution.
People associated with private areas or all such areas who do not get any pension benefits can also apply for this scheme. Under this scheme, when you will complete 60 years of age, you can get permanent pension of 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 or ₹ 5000. The pension received under this scheme will be determined by the contribution amount deposited by the applicant and at the age of the same. With this, after the death of the beneficiary of the scheme, his life partner can also claim for pension. After the death of a spouse, the money earned will be returned to the nominee.
- How To Send A Letter To Prime Minister Of India? PM Modi Contact Number, Whatsapp Number, Email ID, Social Media Contact
- Narendra Modi Scheme List 2019 | List of Schemes launched by Prime Minister 2019
- What is Khelo India Program? How to register online for Khelo India?
- How To Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan Yojana 2019? Application Form
- How To Check Your Name In Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2019? Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List 2019
Contribution For Atal Pension Yojana (APY) At Different Age –
To get different pensions, different contributions have to be made at different ages. Which you can understand from the table below –
|Age of Entry||Years of Contribution||Monthly pension of Rs. 1000.||Monthly pension of Rs. 2000.||Monthly pension of Rs. 3000.||Monthly pension of Rs. 4000.||Monthly pension of Rs. 5000.|
Do you also want to claim the benefits of this scheme?
Here are some eligibility terms you will have to be fulfilled in order to get the benefits of this scheme –
Atal Pension Yojana is being run by the government for the citizens of India. Under this scheme, persons aged 18 to 40 years can apply. Every person applying under the scheme will have to contribute for a minimum of 20 years. Only then will there be the benefits of this scheme. Any bank account holder who is not a member of any statutory social security scheme can apply for this scheme.
Some essential information for Atal Pension Yojana –
Some important information about Atal Pension Yojana is as follows:-
- If the beneficiary receiving the benefit of this scheme does not deposit any money for six consecutive months, his account will be sealed.
- With this, if no funds are deposited for 12 consecutive months, the beneficiary’s account will be deactivated.
- In the next step, if the beneficiary does not deposit any money for 24 consecutive months, then his account will be closed altogether.
Closing Atal Pension Scheme –
Beneficiaries receiving the benefits of the Atal Pension Scheme cannot get out of this scheme for 60 years under normal circumstances. In certain circumstances, the heir can get out of the plan.
Have you understood all the terms of this scheme and want to register yourself? Here’s how you can do that –
How to register at Atal Pension Yojana –
- If you want to apply to the Atal Pension Scheme, you must first download the application form to apply for Atal Pension Yojana. You can download the form by visiting its official website by clicking here.
- The website is available in almost all Indian languages like English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bangla, Kannada, Oriya. You can download according to your own.
- For Atal Pension Yojana, you will have to deposit the first application form and submit it to the bank for registration.
- The application form will be filled in with your account number, name of the spouse, name, and address of the nominee, etc.
- After filling the correct information, the application form will be deposited in the bank. The amount of contribution in the form must be ensured in advance.
- That’s how much money you can deposit monthly.
If you will not be able to deposit that money on time. You may also have to pay a penalty. Which is as follows –
- A rupee penalty on the monthly contribution up to 100
- 2 rupees fines on the monthly contribution from 101 to 500
- 5 rupees penalty for the contribution of rupees 501 to 1000
- 10 rupees penalty on more than one thousand monthly subscription
There are also certain rules for the people who are not eligible to participate in this scheme –
Who cannot participate in Atal Pension Yojana –
According to the rule issued by the government, those who come under the income tax, are government employees or are already involved in schemes like EPS, cannot get the benefits of the Atal Pension Scheme.
When can the withdrawal of funds in the Atal Pension Scheme?
Some rules have been made for the withdrawal of funds under the Atal Pension Scheme, which you can easily withdraw your money without any losses. The circumstances under which you can withdraw money are as follows –
Upon receiving the age of 60 years by the insured holder: – Upon completion of the age of 60 years, you can apply for the guaranteed minimum monthly pension or more monthly pension withdrawal to the concerned bank. Husband or wife is provided with the same amount of monthly pension, on the death of the insured. Upon the age of 60, the amount deposited by the Bima holder and the spouse is returned to the legal successor.
In case of death of the client due to any reason after the age of 60 years:– In case of death of the insured, the pension is provided to the husband or wife. And if both of them die (Bima holder and spouse) then the amount deposited by the age of 60 is provided to the nominee.
Opting out before age 60:-
If an insurance holder wishes to get out of the APY as per his wish, then only the amount deposited by him in the APY and the net income earned on that amount, along with the deduction of the maintenance charges of the account, will be made after the deduction of the amount Will be done.
Client death before age 60: – If the insured dies before 60 years of age, in this case, for the remaining period in the API account, till the original holder gets 60 years of age, the inherent contribution The right to continue in your name will be available to the spouse. The husband or wife of the insured holder will be entitled to receive the same pension amount on death which was payable to the insured. Or the total amount deposited under the APY will be returned to the nominee.
To get more detailed information visit the official website. You can also go to Direct by clicking here.
So, guys, this was all the info you need in order to get yourself registered under the Atal Pension Scheme 2019. If you found this information useful, share it with your friends and family. And if you have any doubt or query related to this topic, do not hesitate to drop your question in the comment box below. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
यह पोस्ट आप इस भाषा में भी पढ़ सकतें हैं - हिन्दी (Hindi)